Eco Charge USB Cable (3 Tip MFi) : Gray/Natural
- 3 TIP USB CABLE: USB on the wall end, with triple header Apple MFi-certified Lightning, Micro-USB & USB-C connections on the device end.
- Made with eco-friendly woven cotton fibers & wheat straw. Wheat straw is a bio-plastic, an eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based plastics.
- This cable is a 6’ super-long, flexible cord that doesn’t crack like the loads of white plastic cables we’re all sick to death of replacing.
- The woven fabric cable is just plain cool.
- Tech specs: 6' long MFi-certified USB to Lightning, Micro-USB & USB-C connections.
- Pairs perfectly with our Double Play Eco™ Wall Power Adapters.
I love the idea of three connections and even better that it’s eco friendly. I’m a repeat customer and was extremely satisfied with the first cord I bought. The pink cord I bought previously charged both my iPhone and iPad very well. But this one, same cord just the gray/natural color, doesn’t work on the same iPad I can use the pink one on. I plan on contacting Techcandy customer service. Just buyer beware it’s a hit and miss on the devices the cords work on. I was hoping to be able to keep one cord in my travel stuff and one cord for home use but this second one is kind of useless for my original intention of one cord for all my devices, hence the tree stars.