The Hookup Universal Phone Lanyard : Dark Slate
- We drop our phones. Sometimes, a lot. We leave our phones. Sometimes, on the counter in the bathroom at Target. Surgically attaching them to our person is not a viable option, which makes attaching them with The Hookup the next best thing.
- Works inside your case with any phone, requires nothing to stick to your device & can be used 3 ways (as a wristlet, like a necklace, or cross body) thanks to the fully adjustable lanyard strap. Talk about flexibility.
- Durable, solid metal hardware is handbag quality in brushed gold.
- Thin tab loop does not interfere with charging port or phone charging! It just quietly hangs out in that area, minding its own business.
- Want to attach other accessories to the lanyard? Add on your own fun key chain, car keys, or work badge to customize The Hookup.
- Materials: Nylon + Polyester + Zinc Alloy + Iron.
I love this lanyard. Never leave home without it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the tab loop material tore pretty quickly. Suggestion - add a metal ring on the end of the tab for the clasp to connect to. I think it tore quickly because I removed the clasp frequently from the tab. I purchased another tab with a ring attached on Amazon. Works perfectly. I cannot see myself without this lanyard for my phone. I purchased another one to have in the event my first one wears out and you stop selling them. Looks like that will be years from now. Great job ladies.
Love this lanyard. Looks good with business outfits and I don't loose my phone. And it adjusts in so many ways! I wish you could just buy the tab loops. Mine just broke and my lanyard is fine.
My regret is that I didn't buy more to give as gifts. The ladies at work all want one.
I really am enjoying this hookup
I can wear my phone under my coat it’s not sticking out of my pocket
Less chance of dropping it
I even like the cord and the cord color and the gold cord tips it feels like a long lasting item and iam still using my favorite OTTER phone case so I say go a head purchase one I got 3
1 for me 2 for gifts
I love love this lanyard. I have been using it for busy school events and running errands. I would think the strap was weak or it would loosen, I am wrong. It is sturdy and if you change the way you wear it then it will definitely stay that way. I wear it with so many if my cellphone cases and it looks so pretty!