Power Trip Outlet + USB Port Travel Charging Station : Bright Pink
- A universal outlet & 4 USB ports nestle together in 1 compact travel charging station, your co-pilot to help charge your every device.
- 4 USB 2.0 Smart Chip ports & 1 copper 3-prong universal outlet are strong enough to handle 5 devices at once.
- When you plug into the USB port, the Power Trip senses your specific device & delivers the right amount of power, charging as fast as possible. Over-voltage protection assures a stable current to your gadgets.
- The heavy-duty 5’ long cord winds neatly around the device when not in use, keeping your bag tidy.
- You'll never have to search for that elusive USB adapter again. And with the Power Trip, you'll never want to leave home without it, either.
- WHEN USING OVERSEAS: You can use the Power Trip to travel outside the US. Provide an adapter for use at the wall, and plug only dual-voltage devices into the Power Trip.
- WHEN USING IN THE US: You can obviously use the Power Trip in the US & you can plug in either a US-shaped plug end (standard 110V plug end we all know & love) or a European-shaped plug end (the large, 220V two-pronged plug end that looks so strange to us here in the US) into the Power Trip outlet safely. You do not need a power converter at the US wall outlet.
- Tech specs: USB PORTS (4): Input: 110–250V, 50–60Hz, 6A. Output: 5V, 2.4A, total 4.2A. POWER OUTLET (1): Input: 110–260V, 50–60Hz. Max power: 500W.
- Materials: ABS + Electronic Components.
- Product weight & dimensions: 6 oz, 5.25 x 2 x 1.75" out of packaging. 8 oz, 7.25 x 3 x 1.75" in packaging.
Has anyone else had a problem with it overheating? I was using 3 of the USB ports plus the electrical plug when it began turning on and off. I checked it out to see what was going on, and the unit was very warm/hot. I unplugged everything and haven't used it since. By the way, the cord clip broke the very first time I used it. Poor design.
I love this gadget. I’ve taken it with me on many trips and on many trips out of the country for a quite a few years now. It makes traveling so easy. Now my husband wants after our last trip and only two plugs were in our room and he had to keep alternating items to recharge them. Plus he uses a C-pap. So I highly recommend if you travel like we do.
Keep it in my purse and use it everywhere I go. Thanks for the fast shipping too.
Love the concept! Bought a pink one over the summer and it was awesome at first. Unfortunately, within a month 1 port stopped working. Now, none of the USB ports work. I have tried using brand new ones and even a different plug without success. I feel like I wasted $30 considering I got approximately 6 months use out of this.
Hi Rachael! I am so sorry to see you've experienced issued with your Power Trip. We've sent you an email to better assist.
This is so great for traveling! It can charge everything and you just wind it up and put it in the travel bag and in your suitcase or carry on! Love, Love, Love it!! We even plug in our little travel speaker so its charged when we don't have access to electricity.